LHS Digital Media
SUB PLAN - March 21, 2017 (Tuesday)
1st, 2nd - Digital Media 1
- Turn in your “Personal Narrative” video.
Turn in your "Basic Tweens” Animation.
- name it - #Narrative_Lastname
Turn in your "Greenscreen" video.
- name it - #Tweens_Lastname
Start "Cartoon" Animation.
- name it - #Greenscreen_Lastname
- Onion Skinning
- name it - #Cartoon_Lastname
- Due Next Term
3rd - Video Production 2
- Turn in progress to my Dropbox.
- Edit math videos.
4th - Exploring Computer Science
- Finish any missing work! Last thing on this terms grade is the Scratch Baseball project (see below).
- Finish the Scratch Name Project. -
- Separate sprite for each letter of your name
- All letters have behavior
- At least 3 different behaviors for letters
- Use "when green flag clicked" block
- Use "forever block"
- Extra Credit - Have you name reinitialize/reset itself when green flag clicked
- name it - 4Name_Lastname
Finish the Scratch Joke Project.
- 3+ sprites talking in dialogue
- All sprites take turns when talking
- Each sprite says 3+ things
- Conversation starts "when green flag clicked"
- Use or create a backdrop
- name it - 4Joke_Lastname
Finish the Scratch Baseball Project. -
- Cat starts at home flag when green flag is clicked
- Cat runs all bases
- Cat turns left at 1st base and right at 3rd base
- Extra Credit - Animate cat to run by using both costumes
- name it - 4Baseball_Lastname
Click the link above to show you have viewed and accept the terms of the disclosure/syllabus for your class(es).
If you would like to sign up for DropBox there is a link above. It is free and you get 2 gigabytes of free cloud storage. You can also share files & folders by sending links to others. You can refer people and get up to 16gb of free storage... thus the signup link above... Entry
"If you are not prepared to be wrong
you'll never come up with anything original."
(Sir Ken Robinson)
Digital Media Topics:
|Digital Media 1 & 2
||TV & Video
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Video & Special Effects
- Animation (2D & 3D)
- Web Design
- DVD Authoring
- Post Production
- Camera Equipment
- Shot Composition
- A/V Connectors