LHS Digital Media
SUB PLAN - Feb 24 & 27, 2017 (Fri/Mon)
1st, 2nd & 8th - Digital Media 1
- Script your “Personal Narrative” video and start filming/editing it.
If you need help, ask Austin Long or Anthony Lee to help you get started.
- About you (a story from your life, way of thinking, passion...)
3rd - Video Production 2
- Edit math videos.
4th - Exploring Computer Science
- Finish “Cultural Design” presentations. (csdt.rpi.edu)
Finish individual designs.
Finish Excel table.
- Info about the culture (in groups "own words").
- Mathematical connections (in groups "own words").
- Group member will demonstrate the software.
- Group member individual designs (recreation & original).
Finish Word flyer.
- Table with design.
- Formulas that add numbers.
- LHS sport or club/organization
5th - Web Development
- Finish “Tables & Forms” page.
- Create blank page with meta tags from the “SEO” project.
- Design a “Site Layout” with Mockingbird and screenshot it.
- Use the "Snipping Tool" for screenshots.
6th - Digital Media 2
- Finish “Graphic Resume”. ***COMPETITION - Hiring 3 for Prizes***
Write script for the “Radio Drama” and start recording/editing.
- Name, Contact Info, Photo (required)
- Experience, Skills/Programs, About/Interests (something like these)
7th - LancerTV
- Finish “Broadcast”
- Finalize “Sips Commercial” storyboards and plans.
Click the link above to show you have viewed and accept the terms of the disclosure/syllabus for your class(es).
If you would like to sign up for DropBox there is a link above. It is free and you get 2 gigabytes of free cloud storage. You can also share files & folders by sending links to others. You can refer people and get up to 16gb of free storage... thus the signup link above... Entry
"If you are not prepared to be wrong
you'll never come up with anything original."
(Sir Ken Robinson)
Digital Media Topics:
|Digital Media 1 & 2
||TV & Video
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Video & Special Effects
- Animation (2D & 3D)
- Web Design
- DVD Authoring
- Post Production
- Camera Equipment
- Shot Composition
- A/V Connectors